Our great mission is to bring the real estate industry on par with the leading digital industries and help them become more sustainable!🚀Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and want to join a fantastic team full of frontrunners?
Take your chance - Our Product & Engineering Teams is looking for support:
Agile Coach (m/f/x)
- You assess and promote the agile maturity of our teams, especially in terms of self-organization and value creation.
- You are a trusted advisor for the Alasco Product & Engineering leaders and support them & their teams in the continuous development of their agile mindset.
- You'll take the agile way of working across our organization to the next level.
- You drive continuous improvement and sustainable learning.
Who you are:
- You are a servant leader through and through.
- You have a lot of experience in leading teams and as an Agile Coach:in, preferably in a startup environment.
- You have a strong agile mindset that you transfer to your team and other stakeholders.
- You already have experience in areas such as facilitation, coaching & conflict resolution.
- You have outstanding communication skills in English (at least C1 level).
- You can demonstrate success as an agile coach:in or scrum master:in.
What we offer:
- #Startup done right.
Through our experienced founding team and our flat hierarchies, we provide an environment where everyone can give their best and grow as individuals. See for yourself: ✭✭✭✭✭ 4,7 stars on kununu.com/de/alasco
- Your #professional #development is important to us.
That’s why you’ll have an annual personal development budget of two thousand euro and three individual training days – on us.
- You’re part of our #success.
So you’ll receive shares in Alasco through our Employee Stock Option Plans.
- We’re in this for the #longterm.
That’s why we offer permanent contracts, flexible working hours, Alasco Flexweek (2 days in the office & 3 days flexible) and the option to take workation in EU countries.
- Our culture is built on open communication and #appreciation.
We live an open feedback culture with bi-weekly 1-1s with your Team Lead & quarterly feedback meetings.
- #Trust from day one.
That’s why we’ll give you plenty of responsibility and creative opportunities to promote your own career goals.
- Our #team is our foundation.
That's why we organise regular team events, where everyone can get to know their Alasco teammates and have fun together.
- #Wellbeing at work.
Get the equipment of your choice, an office in a top location (Leopoldstraße 21, U-Bahn station Giselastraße) and make fantastic tea & barista level coffee on our portafilter espresso machines (+ muesli and fruit bar depending on the covid situation).
- #more for you.
We offer you the choice between Qualitrain (gym services) and Rydes (transportation budget), so that you can also go through everyday life more relaxed.