Our big mission is to bring the real estate industry on a level with leading, digital industries and support it to become more sustainable! 🚀Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and join an amazing team? 💃🕺
Here’s your chance! - We are looking for an experienced IT administrator (m/f/x) who will help us to improve our IT and our network 💻
- You are the first point of contact for our team when it comes to IT administration and take care of the day-to-day management of our IT inventory and licensing management
- You are responsible for the selection, procurement, maintenance, configuration and setup of our IT equipment
- You proactively take responsibility for training your colleagues on topics related to IT systems and support them with technical onboarding
- You take responsibility for testing and implementing new technologies (e.g. new inventory systems, automation of existing processes)
- You have overall responsibility for the maintenance and continuous improvement of our IT infrastructure
- You manage and carry out your own projects. We are open to your ideas 🚀 ☺️
Who you are:
- You have already worked full-time as an IT administrator, network administrator, Apple administrator or were active in a similar function and it is easy for you to familiarize yourself with new concepts
- You have knowledge in account management (Google GSuite) and troubleshooting desktop operating systems (MacOS)
- You speak English and German at a fluent level to communicate successfully with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer:
- #Startup done right.
Through our experienced founding team and our flat hierarchies, we provide an environment where everyone can give their best and grow as individuals.
- Support of your relocation & relocation bonus with your first salary
- Your #professional #development is important to us.
That’s why you’ll have an annual personal development budget of 2000 EUR and three individual training days – on us.
- You’re part of our #success.
So you’ll receive shares in Alasco through our Employee Stock Option Plans.
- We’re in this for the #longterm.
That’s why we offer permanent contracts, flexible working hours, Alasco Flexweek (2 days in the office & 3 days flexible) and the option to take workations in EU countries.
- Our culture is built on open communication and #appreciation.
We live an open feedback culture with bi-weekly 1-1s with your Team Lead & quarterly feedback meetings.
- #Trust from day one.
That’s why we’ll give you plenty of responsibility and creative opportunities to promote your own career goals.
- Our #team is our foundation.
That's why we organise regular team events, where everyone can get to know their Alasco teammates and have fun together.
- #Wellbeing at work.
In return, we’ll provide you with all the best kit you need to succeed, an office in a top location (Leopoldstraße 21, Ubahn station Giselastraße) and fantastic tea & coffee (+ muesli and fruit bar depending on the covid situation).
Do you feel attracted by the tasks and/ or the profile? Then we would be pleased if you apply with your CV by clicking on the application button 👆😊
Do you have still open questions about the job or are you not sure if you could fit the position? Or do you know someone who could fit the position? Then feel free to send us an email: jobs @ alasco.de 🤩