- You will become a valuable member of our Growth & Revenue Operations Team and will therefore be responsible for the success of our revenue pipeline.
- You champion, improve and extend our data pipelines and -warehouse to maintain the sources of truth of our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success data.
- You help building the foundation for Alasco’s revenue pipeline excellence by reinforcing strategy with infrastructure, metrics, business processes and best practices.
- You proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process and systems analyses that measurably impact our company revenue.
- You collaborate with our end users and stakeholders to understand the details of a business problem, it’s impact on Alasco’s business and visualize the desired outcome in reports.
- You perform investigative data analytics to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus and recommended paths forward.
- You are successfully studying Business Informatics or a comparable degree and are eager to gain more practical experience.
- You have gained your first practical experience with CRM and related tools in the Sales and Marketing tech stack (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot) for SaaS or technology companies and are keen to learn more.
- You have a basic understanding of key SaaS concepts, technology landscape and metrics and how they work in practice.
- You have SQL knowledge and experience in working with BI/Analytics tools.
- You bring strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics.
- You want to become a frontrunner and digitize the construction industry with us.
- You want to constantly develop yourself personally and professionally, like to experiment and are outstandingly proactive.
- You speak English at level C1/C2.
Our Team Profile
- We are a newly created team within Alasco called “Growth & Revenue Operations” with currently five awesome team members.
- Our mission is to become Alasco’s growth engine by filling, operating and bringing the revenue pipeline(s) to success.
Our Company Profile
- We are driven by our purpose that we upgrade people, processes and profit with software.
- We all contribute to Alasco’s big goal: bringing the construction and real estate industry up to par with leading digital industries.
- We are your professional home where you can develop to your full potential. We support you with your personal development budget and individual initiatives for further training measures and conferences.
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. Every idea and every opinion is welcome.
- And of course, fun is not to be missed! We love to spend time together at numerous remote and on-site team events.