For our Product & Engineering Team we are looking for a Backend Developer (m/f/x)!
- Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform. Thereby you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers.
- You learn about the customers needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective software.
- You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code.
- You have a profound knowledge of Python and experience with one of the popular frameworks (e.g. Django, flask).
- You have experience in software engineering of larger projects, preferably B2B or SaaS products.
- You don’t worry setting up a local dev environment, spinning up a Docker container on an AWS instance or resolving a couple of merge conflicts.
- You value clean code (if pylint fails, you don’t commit).
- You have been part of an agile development team. You favor open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths.
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in English.
- We are a dynamic team with great ambitions in the heart of Munich.
- We strive to make Alasco big and transform the construction industry.
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. Every idea and every opinion is welcome.
- The personal development of our employees is close to our hearts. We support seminars and the purchase of new learning material for our employees.
- The exchange of opinions between our employees is key. We value our joint lunches and team activities.
- We love and live an agile work environment. We work as a Scrum team, with open boards end regular retros and daily stand ups.
- We believe in DevOps, continuous integration and testing.