Our big mission is to bring the real estate industry on a level with leading, digital industries and support it to become more sustainable! 🚀Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and join an amazing team of frontrunners?
Here’s your chance! - Our Marketing & Demand Team is looking for you as:
Head of Marketing (m/f/x)
- You define and manage a world class B2B SaaS marketing playbook (branding, lead generation and nurturing) together with our VP Marketing & Demand.
- You drive growth through effective and sustainable online and offline demand generation tactics and processes (e.g. inbound marketing, direct marketing, events, lead activation).
- You lead and develop the marketing team with high potential employees.
- You monitor all marketing efforts, their effectiveness and impact on our pipelines and revenue.
- You work closely together with our product marketing, sales, international and revenue operation teams to ensure integrated buyer journeys.
- You are a growth advocate across our whole organization.
We know that this job posting contains a combination of experiences and skills that is really rare. We are very open to develop high potentials on the job even if they do not match all requirements right now. We are also aware that the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. So please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you!
Who you are:
- You have been in a Marketing lead or management position in a scaling B2B SaaS company and/or background in an inbound marketing role for a few years.
- You have full stack experience in online marketing, marketing automation, content marketing and branding.
- You have strong leadership skills to build, lead and impower a high-impact team.
- You are a creative thinker, hands on, able to think outside the box, develop strong hypotheses, set up new initiatives quickly, test and iterate, and make data-driven decisions.
- You have a structured work process and the aspiration to make our organization quantifiably better every week.
What we offer:
- #Startup done right.
Through our experienced founding team and our flat hierarchies, we provide an environment where everyone can give their best and grow as individuals. See for yourself: ✭✭✭✭✭ 4,7 stars on kununu.com/de/alasco
- Your #professional #development is important to us.
That’s why you’ll have an annual personal development budget of two thousand euro and three individual training days – on us.
- You’re part of our #success.
So you’ll receive shares in Alasco through our Employee Stock Option Plans.
- We’re in this for the #longterm.
That’s why we offer permanent contracts, flexible working hours, Alasco Flexweek (2 days in the office & 3 days flexible) and the option to take workations in EU countries.
- Our culture is built on open communication and #appreciation.
We live an open feedback culture with bi-weekly 1-1s with your Team Lead & quarterly feedback meetings.
- #Trust from day one.
That’s why we’ll give you plenty of responsibility and creative opportunities to promote your own career goals.
- Our #team is our foundation.
That's why we organise regular team events, where everyone can get to know their Alasco teammates and have fun together.
- #Wellbeing at work.
In return, we’ll provide you with all the best kit you need to succeed, an office in a top location (Leopoldstraße 21, Ubahn station Giselastraße) and fantastic tea & coffee (+ muesli and fruit bar depending on the covid situation).
- #more for you.
We offer you the choice between Qualitrain and Rydes, so that you can also go through everyday life more relaxed.