After growing in Germany, Alasco is starting to grow in Europe. Therefore we are looking for a Head of International Expansion (m/f/x)!
- You launch and lead Alasco's expansion into the UK and other European countries.
- You start Alasco’s international activities in each country by validating market opportunity as well as product-market-fit, together with a junior expansion manager.
- You initially execute, redefine and standardize each step of Alasco’s existing go-to-market with the goal of winning first customers.
- You consequently compose an A-player team per country that executes and scales on the basis of your initial learnings.
- You set targets, enable the countries to achieve early traction and measure the entities’ performance. Initially, you will be the direct report for each country.
- You are a capable and trustworthy sparring partner for your colleagues around Europe.
- You regularly travel and occasionally live for a certain period of time in different countries.
- You work very closely with and directly report to the founders.
- You have a track record of many years working in successful B2B start-ups and/or management consulting in a dynamic environment, preferably with sales experience.
- You already bring experience from a high-growth environment, are not afraid to lead, mentor and coach by example with a hands-on approach.
- You like to work internationally and have management experience in an international context.
- You have strong recruitment experience and know how to manage teams.
- You are hands-on, entrepreneurial, proactive, striving for growth and like to get things done.
- You are data-driven and have the analytical ability to make big decisions, plan resources in the long term and set up scalable organizational structures and processes.
- You are native/professional in German, fluent in English and preferably fluent in other European languages.
- We are the market leader in real estate success software with strong growth ahead of us. Construction and real estate is the largest sector in GDP, yet the second least digitized.
- After continuous strong growth in Germany, we are starting to grow in Europe.
- Alasco’s founders are successful serial entrepreneurs with a strong track record of building and leading successful teams.
- We are a dynamic team with great ambitions and we continue to build a high performance team of humble A-players who want to grow above and beyond any horizon individually and as a company.
- Our uniquely awesome company culture remains without any competition in the market.
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. Every idea and every opinion is welcome.
- Your personal and professional development is important to us. That's why we support you with our development budget for further education measures and conferences.