Our big mission is to bring the real estate industry on a level with leading, digital industries and support it to become more sustainable! 🚀Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and join an amazing team of frontrunners?
Here’s your chance! - Our Engineering team is looking for support.
Tech Lead Engineer Public API (m/f/x)
- You lead your fellow engineers in building and running our SaaS application, particularly our public API, and communicate proactively with all stakeholders.
- You advance Alasco's engineering team by supporting your peers personally and professionally.
- You learn about the customers needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code.
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or similar.
- You have a track record of building and running SaaS web applications in complex domains with a focus on consistent, high-performance, secure user-facing APIs.
- You have deep knowledge of software architecture patterns, and are confident making architecture decisions and sparring with product managers.
- You embrace working in an agile environment with open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths.
- You are fluent in English. Interested in learning German? We support you!
What we offer:
- #Startup done right.
Through our experienced founding team and our flat hierarchies, we provide an environment where everyone can give their best and grow as individuals. See for yourself: ✭✭✭✭✭ 4,7 stars on kununu.com/de/alasco
- Your #professional #development is important to us.
That’s why you’ll have an annual personal development budget of 2000 EUR and three individual training days – on us.
- You’re part of our #success.
So you’ll receive shares in Alasco through our Employee Stock Option Plans.
- We’re in this for the #longterm.
That’s why we offer permanent contracts, flexible working hours, Alasco Flexweek (2 days in the office & 3 days flexible) and the option to take workations in EU countries.
- Our culture is built on open communication and #appreciation.
We live an open feedback culture with bi-weekly 1-1s with your Team Lead & quarterly feedback meetings.
- #Trust from day one.
That’s why we’ll give you plenty of responsibility and creative opportunities to promote your own career goals.
- Our #team is our foundation.
That's why we organise regular team events, where everyone can get to know their Alasco teammates and have fun together.
- #Wellbeing at work.
In return, we’ll provide you with all the best kit you need to succeed, an office in a top location (Leopoldstraße 21, Ubahn station Giselastraße) and fantastic tea & coffee (+ muesli and fruit bar depending on the covid situation).
- #more for you.
We offer you the choice between Qualitrain and Rydes, so that you can also go through everyday life more relaxed.
Make sure to visit our TechBlog for further insights.