For our People & Organization Team we are looking for an Intern in Employer Branding (m/f/x)!
- You will support the People & Organization Team in Employer Branding processes and projects.
- You will develop and implement concepts in university marketing (e.g. organisation of university events/fairs).
- You will work projects and campaigns that help to increase the attractiveness of Alasco as an employer.
- You will represent Alasco as an employer and maintain our social media presence.
- You will generate visual and editorial content for various internal (e.g. our career site) or external channel (e.g. LinkedIn, Instagram).
- You have a good understanding of employer branding, its purpose and the role of social media within it.
- You understand the importance of tracking & analyzing social media and content activities.
- Your communication skills, your creativity & your understanding of storytelling are particularly outstanding.
- You proactively push your own ideas and show a high level of initiative and independence.
- You ideally have already gained initial practical experience in the field of employer branding or personnel marketing.
- You speak German and English at the level C1.
Our Team Profile
- In the People & Organization Team we are working on expanding the Alasco team and making our internal processes transparent to applicants.
- We offer our employees a fantastic working environment: this includes smooth office management, the organization of team events and employee-oriented HR management. Even in times of Corona we make sure that our employees have a good and safe working environment.
Our Company Profile
- We are driven by our purpose that we upgrade people, processes and profit with software.
- We all contribute to Alasco’s big goal: bringing the construction and real estate industry up to par with leading digital industries.
- We are your professional home where you can develop to your full potential. We support you with your personal development budget and individual initiatives for further training measures and conferences.
- We offer customary salary.
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. Every idea and every opinion is welcome.
- And of course, fun is not to be missed! We love to spend time together at numerous remote and on-site team events.