Our big mission is to bring the real estate industry on a level with leading, digital industries and support it to become more sustainable! 🚀Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and join an amazing team of frontrunners?
Here’s your chance! - Our People & Organization team is looking for support.
Head of People & Organisation (m/f/d)
- We can only achieve our mission, further our goals and make an impact with a high-performance team behind us. You are responsible for building and developing this team.
- You will continue developing a holistic people strategy for Alasco and represent the team to management, the wider company and externally.
- You will initiate and lead strategic people and organisation projects (e.g. recruiting, people development, retention and engagement).
- You are a leader, active sparring partner and coach to the People & Organisation team.
- You show true leadership skills in a growth environment with experience in change management, communication of changes and the coaching necessary so that everyone can be the best version of themselves.
Who you are:
- You want to build the world's best team to lead one of the largest and most important industries into a digital and sustainable future.
- You have already gained several years of experience in a high-growth environment as a leader of high-performing HR teams.
- You are not only an empathetic people person, you are also passionate about developing strategies and backing them up with numbers (reporting, project management, etc).
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Psychology or a comparable area.
- You are fluent in German or English.
What we offer:
- #Startup done right.
Through our experienced founding team and our flat hierarchies, we provide an environment where everyone can give their best and grow as individuals. See for yourself: ✭✭✭✭✭ 4,7 stars on kununu.com/de/alasco
- Your #professional #development is important to us.
That’s why you’ll have an annual personal development budget of two thousand euro and three individual training days – on us.
- You’re part of our #success.
So you’ll receive shares in Alasco through our Employee Stock Option Plans.
- We’re in this for the #longterm.
That’s why we offer permanent contracts, flexible working hours, Alasco Flexweek (2 days in the office & 3 days flexible) and the option to take workations in EU countries.
- Our culture is built on open communication and #appreciation.
We live an open feedback culture with bi-weekly 1-1s with your Team Lead & quarterly feedback meetings.
- #Trust from day one.
That’s why we’ll give you plenty of responsibility and creative opportunities to promote your own career goals.
- Our #team is our foundation.
That's why we organise regular team events, where everyone can get to know their Alasco teammates and have fun together.
- #Wellbeing at work.
In return, we’ll provide you with all the best kit you need to succeed, an office in a top location (Leopoldstraße 21, Ubahn station Giselastraße) and fantastic tea & coffee (+ muesli and fruit bar depending on the covid situation).
- #more for you.
We offer you the choice between Qualitrain and Rydes, so that you can also go through everyday life more relaxed.