Our big mission is to bring the real estate industry up to par with leading, digital industries and support it to become more sustainable 🚀Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and join an amazing team of frontrunners?
Here’s your chance! - Our Marketing team is looking for support:
- You will drive Alasco's growth through effective and sustainable demand generation strategies and processes (both online and offline, e.g. inbound marketing, direct marketing, events, lead activation and nurturing).
- You will create and implement a specific vision for a scalable, high-performing team, leading and continuously developing the team and its talented and skilled members.
- You will define, implement and continously develop a first-class B2B SaaS marketing playbook (e..g., for branding, ABM, lead gen, or nurturing).
- You monitor all marketing activities, their effectiveness and impact on our pipelines and sales based on the right set of metrics.
- You will work closely with our teams in Product Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations, and International to ensure integrated buyer journeys.
- You make sure that account-based marketing (ABM) is implemented effectively across all functions at Alasco (e.g. Marketing, Sales, Product).
- You are a Growth Advocate throughout our organisation and represent the marketing agenda amongst the Alasco leadership team.
Who you are:
- You have several years of professional experience in a leading marketing position in the B2B SaaS environment, ideally you have gained this experience in a scale-up and/or know what it means to work in a VC-backed start-up.
- You have extensive experience in account-based marketing, campaigning, customer relationship management, content marketing and product marketing.
- You know how to hire new employees and also have strong leadership skills to lead and develop the team.
- Stakeholder management is your strong suit. You have excellent communication skills, you are number-driven, you make data-driven decisions and you know all the relevant Marketing and Sales metrics.
- You think outside the box, develop and test strong hypotheses, iterate and implement new initiatives quickly.
- You know how to structure your workload well and you are passionate about making the team better every single day.
What we offer:
- #Start-up done right.
Through our experienced founding team and our flat hierarchies, we provide an environment where everyone can give their best and grow as individuals. See for yourself: ✭✭✭✭✭ 4,6 stars on kununu.com/de/alasco
- Your #professional #development is important to us.
That’s why you’ll have an annual personal development budget of two thousand euro and three individual training days – on us.
- You’re part of our #success.
So you’ll receive shares in Alasco through our Employee Stock Option Plans.
- We’re in this for the #longterm.
That’s why we offer permanent contracts, flexible working hours, Alasco Flexweek (2 days in the office & 3 days flexible) and the option to take workations in EU countries.
- Our culture is built on open communication and #appreciation.
We live an open feedback culture with bi-weekly 1-1s with your Team Lead & quarterly feedback meetings.
- #Trust from day one.
That’s why we’ll give you plenty of responsibility and creative opportunities to promote your own career goals.
- Our #team is our foundation.
That's why we organise regular team events, where everyone can get to know their Alasco teammates and have fun together.
- #Wellbeing at work.
In return, we’ll provide you with all the best kit you need to succeed, an office in a top location (Leopoldstraße 21, Ubahn station Giselastraße) and fantastic tea & coffee (+ muesli and fruit bar depending on the covid situation).
- #more for you.
We offer you the choice between Qualitrain and Rydes, so that you can also go through everyday life more relaxed.