You want to create a software that can transform the construction industry? You love to take on responsibility and to work independently on projects? Your coding skills are known around the globe? Your are eager to support a young SaaS company in the heart of Munich with your ideas and engineering skills?
Then apply now at Alasco and support our engineering team with your ideas and projects!
- Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform. Thereby you actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers.
- You learn about the customers needs and processes and strive to solve them as quickly as possible.
- You work directly with our UX/UI Designers in your team and bring their designs to life.
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective and intuitive UI.
- You build features with an “you build it, you run it” mindset and are responsible for testing, deployment and monitoring of your code.
- You treat CSS as a first class citizen and have deep knowledge in CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap) and Preprocessors (e.g. Sass).
- You have been part of an agile development team and experience in collaborating with UX/UI designers. You favor open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths.
- You have a “Never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in English.
- We are a dynamic team with great ambitions in the heart of Munich.
- We strive to make Alasco big and transform the construction industry.
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. Every idea and every opinion is welcome.
- The personal development of our employees is close to our hearts. We support seminars and the purchase of new learning material for our employees.
- The exchange of opinions between our employees is key. We value our joint lunches and team activities.
- We love and live an agile work environment. We work as a SCRUM team, with open boards end regular retros and daily stand ups.
- We believe in DevOps, continuous integration and testing.