Alasco helps construction companies complete projects on time and budget. We digitalize the processes in construction planning and execution by offering a cloud based workflow platform. Alasco has been founded in 2018 by three well-known tech entrepreneurs in Munich (Anselm Bauer, Benjamin Günther, Sebastian Schuon) to enable more and higher quality buildings for everybody. If you are interested in participating in a startup early on, do join our cause!
- Together with your team, you ship new features for our cloud platform
- You participate in all SCRUM meetings and contribute to improve both the product and your team
- You learn about the customers needs and processes and strive to solve them
- You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective and intuitive UI
- We are a small team of software engineers, partly distributed
- We use a python/django/postgres stack in the backend and use react/bootstrap in the frontend. All running on AWS.
- We believe in DevOps, Continuous Integration and Testing (and live it)
- We work as a SCRUM team, with open boards and retros
- We strive hard to balance development speed and software quality
- We care about the personal growth of our team members
- You have mastered one frontend framework (preferably react)
- You have experience in collaborating with designers, bringing wireframes to life.
- You strive for re-usability. Styling elements is a no-go, let’s use classes and variables for that
- You have been part of an agile development team
- You have a desire to learn and grow
- You are fluent in English