You want to create a software that can transform the construction industry? You love to take on responsibility and to work independently on projects? Your design skills are known around the globe? You are eager to support a young SaaS company in the heart of Munich with your ideas and skills?
Then apply now at Alasco and support our product team with your ideas and projects!
- In cooperation with our engineering team you develop and implement new features and an intuitive interface for Alasco.
- You are responsible for the look & interactions of Alasco’s Website and App (UX / UI Design).
- Your handover to engineers is as a complete HTML / CSS package.
- Through interviews and research you identify the requirements and working methods of our target customers. You translate this knowledge into an intuitive and modern design.
- You create prototypes for hypothesis and validate directly with the customers. You collaborate on this with our UX researchers.
- You take part in all SCRUM meetings and contribute to the further development of product.
- You have at least 3 years professional experience both in design and modeling of user interfaces.
- You are able to create designs not only in Sketch / XD, but also as complete HTML / CSS pages.
- You have prior experience in building applications on a web stack, that work on all devices and have professional users as a target group. Having worked on a SaaS application before is a requirement.
- You have worked before in an agile product development team.
- You have experience in user research and build prototypes with different levels of fidelity.
- You speak German at level C2 and English fluently.
- We are a dynamic team with great ambitions in the heart of Munich.
- We strive to make Alasco big and transform the construction industry.
- We live a culture of trust and personal responsibility. Every idea and every opinion is welcome.
- The personal development of our employees is close to our hearts. We support seminars and the purchase of new learning material for our employees.
- The exchange of opinions between our employees is key. We value our joint lunches and team activities.
- We love and live an agile work environment. We work as a SCRUM team, with open boards end regular retros and daily stand ups.