You want to digitise the construction and real estate industry with us? Be a Frontrunner in Real Estate Success Software! 🚀 Our Growth & Revenue Operations Team is looking for support:
Business System Architect (m/f/x)
- You champion the use of technology and tools in support of evolving business needs and goals to ultimately move the needle on revenue growth.
- You lead the tool procurement and all initiatives involved such as requirements gathering, vendor evaluation, functional design, testing, implementation, training, reporting and continuous improvement.
- You evolve our CRM strategy with systems and automation tools to ensure that our CRM setup is tailored to our digital customer journey.
- You provide mentoring and guidance to other team members and contribute to organization-wide adoption of system and tools by improving the user experience through standardization, documentation, training and ongoing usability improvement initiatives.
- You perform investigations to reveal potential insights into root causes, areas of most impact, priorities of focus and recommended paths forward.
- You continuously monitor new data and determine necessary training opportunities for data creators to maintain high data quality standards.
- You scope out and manage strategic projects with key subject matter experts to deliver highly requested operational changes and improvements to the Revenue Organization.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Economics and/or Finance.
- You have in-depth professional experience in Revenue / B2B Sales Analytics or Operations - ideally in a dynamic SaaS environment.
- You are experienced in working with CRM tools such as Hubspot or Salesforce, related Marketing and Sales applications, web tools and/or low-code automation tools.
- You have strong analytical and demonstrated the ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions.
- You apply a collaborative working style, with experience working across the company with teams of varied sizes to achieve common goals.
- You speak English fluently.
- 2.000 Euro annual personal development budget
- Share in Alasco’s success in the form of Employee Stock Option Plans
- Permanent Contracts, Flexible Working Hours, Flexweek (2 days Office & 3 days flexible) and Workation in other EU countries
- Regular Team Events
- High-quality Equipment
- Office at a Top Location in Leopoldstraße (underground station Giselastraße)
- Open feedback culture, with biweekly 1:1s with your Teamlead & quarterly Feedback sessions
- Experienced Founder Team with flat hierarchies
- A lot of personal responsibility & creative possibilities